When I arrived at my New York City office the other day, I found a package waiting for me. I quickly opened it up thinking, “I didn’t order anything… Did I?” In it was a Whitebox with a new e-commerce solution. Whitebox is designed to make it easy for manufacturers and brands to scale sales to a global level without adding overhead.
Whitebox’s services include:
- managing warehouse, fulfillment and customer service
- listing products on multiple sales channels including Amazon, Ebay and Google Shopping
- integrating with the seller’s own website
- photographing products
- sending alerts to sellers
- proving reports with profit margins to the seller.
- a jar of Miss Jenny’s Signature Salt & Pepper Pickles
- Cryptex lock
- Glee Gum
- Hex Performance Power Laundry Detergent
I can definitely say it was beautifully packaged. I haven’t tried any of these products but I thought it was a clever way to get the word out about this new service…. And you know what? It worked!