Review: Ditto Wearable
In a world where new technology enters the market each day, it can be hard to keep up. With the Ditto, you’ll “never miss calls, texts, app alerts, or forget your phone again”.
The small device simply syncs to your phone, and you can:
- Set up customized vibrations patterns for calls, texts, and notifications
- Know exactly who is calling you and filter out the rest
- Program a silent alarm to vibrate and wake you. (No more disturbing your sleeping partner!)
- Never lose your phone again because Ditto will remind you
With over 60 compatible apps, there are countless ways to make Ditto work for you.
Here’s how it works:
- Your phone receives a notification
- The message is sent to Ditto
- Your Ditto vibrates to alert you
Even better? It’s waterproof, lightweight, requires no cables or any charging. It’s perfect to clip on anywhere.
I used the Ditto for only three days and was already instantly hooked. I clipped it onto my purse and did not have to fumble around in my bag when I received an alert or phone call. This device is genius! I’m always excited to discover and try new gizmos and gadgets. This is definitely one of my new favorites! And you can’t beat the price of only $39.95!
It is compatible with iPhone 5 or newer (iOS 7+), Android Bluetooth-ready Smartphones (4.4+).
For more information, or to order your own Ditto, visit dittowearable.com.